Dress the Chibi Dress the Chibi

Not bad for your first project. but room for improvement i'd like to see what you can do with more practice.

FlargonX responds:

Thanks, I'll be posting more stuff as time goes by. So much to learn, so many ideas.

Going Down Going Down

i did the idea of the game. i think you should of tried to bring another animator in on the project if the animations were better i would have gone five stars.

Whitney's Creampie Tavern Whitney's Creampie Tavern

sweet

Susanne D Susanne D

The good and the bad. I like the music and i think its a good rock instrumental. however, i think your vocals need a bit of work. I won't say the song is bad but i think the vocals are pulling it down from what is could be a bit. but that's just my opinion. My suggestion would be to do some voice training just to ge better control but ultimately i enjoy the music and just figured i would also critique just to give you some tips on things you could work on. keep rocking and ill check out your channel.

Tritus responds:

well i know i suck at singing... but there is nobody to help me :( <foreveralove> so im TRYING my best :/ by playing every single instrument and also singing... thanks for listening :)

Throw out your wallets Throw out your wallets

apparently im late finding this one but regardless you all are quite impressive. ill have to see if youve done others ive missed, this was like 5 years ago lol.

~Avicii - Levels (Remix)~ ~Avicii - Levels (Remix)~

I love most of Avicii's work, As for the remix i dig it, i feel like some of the song feels softened which just seems weird but not necessarily bad. As a whole i enjoyed your remix. ill check out your channel and see what else you've worked on.

TheeCoffee responds:

Thanks! :)

Kate Beckinsale portrait Kate Beckinsale portrait

if i did know i was in the newgrounds are portal i might have believed that was a photograph. dig your work keep it up